Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ode to my friends Eric

I have two very dear, close friends both by the name of Eric; one is a carpenter currently living in Brandon, Manitoba, the other is a professor at the college I attended.

Over a year ago I decided to adopt this song as my own personal theme song because it is catchy and epic-sounding; if I ever needed fight music or a death scene this would be the music I would want to be played over it.

This last weekend I was visiting Eric in Brandon and this CD just happened to be playing in my car stereo. Whenever we would stop to go into a store or restaurant Eric would be humming or singing this song. I eventually told him, "That's part of the reason why I picked this as my theme song: it's catchy."

While I had a mix of hilarious emotion after reading Eric's (the professor) latest blog entry I couldn't help but abandon words. This video was the first thing I thought of immediately after reading his blog (especially the first minute).

For those who know either of these Erics I hope you can appreciate this.

Guys this one's for you.

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Josh - This post is appropriate because (1) I actually played the woman in this video (it took a LOT of FX for that one) and (2) I INVENTED the circle of death move.

    Bugger!

    ReplyDelete